Please be sure to carefully read and understand all the rights and restrictions stipulated in this "User Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"). Unless you accept the terms of this Agreement, you have no right to register, log in or use the related services involved in this Agreement. Once you register, log in, use or use the relevant services involved in this "Agreement" in any way, it will be deemed as your acceptance of this "Agreement", which means that you agree to be bound by the terms of this "Agreement". If you do not agree to the terms of this "Agreement", please do not register, log in or use the relevant services of this "Agreement".
1. Service content
1. WearLog+ is the owner and operator of Unified Communications Inc. (website: www.cc.unified.co.jp and www.unified.co.jp). It provides Internet-based and mobile Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as Internet service). The specific content of the network service on the WearLog+ website is provided by WearLog+ based on the actual situation.
2. Once you have successfully registered as a user, you will get a password and account number. You need to be fully responsible for all activities and events in your account. If your account number and password are out of your control due to your negligence, you will be fully responsible for any damage caused to you, WearLog+ or any third party.
3. The user should enter the account number and password to log in to the WearLog+ account. If you use a third-party login to use our services, you need to register for a WearLog+ account when setting up your account.
4. The user understands and accepts that WearLog+ only provides related network services, in addition to equipment related to related network services (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices related to access to the Internet or mobile Internet) and required The costs (such as telephone and Internet charges for access to the Internet, and mobile phone charges for using the mobile network) shall be borne by the user.
2. User rules
1. When applying for the use of WearLog+ network services, users must provide WearLog+ with accurate personal information. If there is any change in personal information, it must be updated in time. All consequences caused by the inaccurate and untrue personal information provided by the user shall be borne by the user.
2. Users should not transfer, lend, or use their account numbers and passwords to others in any form out of user control. If the user discovers that his account has been illegally used by others, he should notify WearLog+ immediately. WearLog+ does not assume any responsibility for the illegal use of accounts and passwords by others due to hacking or user negligence.
3. The user shall be responsible for all actions under his registered account, and WearLog+ shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the user or any third party.
4. The user understands and accepts that the services provided by WearLog+ may include advertisements, and agrees to display advertisements provided by WearLog+ and third-party suppliers and partners during the use of network services.
5. In the process of using WearLog+ network service, users must follow the following principles:
(1) Comply with relevant Japanese laws and regulations;
(2) Comply with all network protocols, regulations and procedures related to network services;
(3) Do not use the network service system for any illegal purpose;
(4) Do not use the WearLog+ network service system to conduct any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or mobile network;
(5) Do not use the network service provided by WearLog+ to upload, display or spread any false, harassing, slanderous, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene or any other illegal information;
(6) Do not infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, reputation or any other legal rights of WearLog+ and any other third parties;
(7) Do not use WearLog+ network service system to conduct any behavior that is detrimental to WearLog+;
(8) If you find any illegal use of user accounts or account security vulnerabilities, WearLog+ should be notified immediately.
6. If the user violates any of the above regulations when using the network service, WearLog+ or its authorized person has the right to require the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to changing or deleting the user’s favorite content, etc., suspension or termination The right of users to use network services) to reduce the impact of users’ improper behavior.
3. Service change, interruption or termination
1. In view of the particularity of the network service, the user agrees that WearLog+ has the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all of the network service at any time according to the business development without notifying the user, and without any responsibility for any user or any third party;
2. The user understands that WearLog+ needs to overhaul or maintain the platforms that provide network services (such as Internet websites, mobile networks, etc.) or related equipment on a regular or irregular basis. If such circumstances cause network services within a reasonable time If it is interrupted, WearLog+ does not need to bear any responsibility for this, but WearLog+ should notify as much as possible in advance.
3. In the event of any of the following situations, WearLog+ has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of network services (including paid network services) under this "Agreement" to users at any time without any responsibility to the user or any third party:
(1) The personal information provided by the user is not true;
(2) The user violates the usage rules stipulated in this Agreement.
4. Intellectual Property
1. Any text, pictures, graphics, audio and/or video materials contained in the network services provided by WearLog+ are protected by copyright, trademarks and other property ownership laws. The above materials shall not be used without the consent of the relevant right holders. Any commercial purpose.
2. All rights to any software used by WearLog+ to provide network services (including but not limited to any images, photos, animations, videos, sound recordings, music, text and additional programs, and accompanying help materials contained in the software) All belong to the copyright owner of the software. Without the permission of the copyright owner of the software, users are not allowed to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software.
5. Privacy protection
1. Protecting user privacy is a basic policy of WearLog+. WearLog+ guarantees that it will not disclose or provide a third party with the registration information of a single user and the non-public content stored in WearLog+ when users use network services, except in the following cases :
(1) Obtain explicit authorization from users in advance;
(2) According to relevant laws and regulations;
(3) In accordance with the requirements of relevant government authorities;
(4) To safeguard the interests of the public;
(5) To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of WearLog+.
2. WearLog+ may cooperate with a third party to provide users with relevant network services. In this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility for protecting user privacy as WearLog+, WearLog+ has the right to transfer the user’s registered information Etc. to the third party.
3. On the premise of not disclosing the private information of a single user, WearLog+ has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database.
1. WearLog+ does not guarantee that the network service will meet the requirements of users, nor does it guarantee that the network service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, safety and accuracy of the network service.
2. WearLog+ does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of external links set up for the convenience of users. At the same time, WearLog+ does not assume any responsibility for the content on any webpage that is not actually controlled by WearLog+ .
3. WearLog+ does not assume any responsibility for losses caused by telecommunication system or Internet network failures, computer failures or viruses, information damage or loss, computer system problems or any other force major reasons, but will try to minimize the resulting losses to users Loss and impact.
7. Legal and dispute resolution
1. This agreement is governed by the laws of Japan.
2. Any dispute arising from this agreement or related to this agreement shall be settled through friendly negotiation; if negotiation fails, either party may submit the relevant dispute to the Tokyo District Court and arbitrate in accordance with its then effective arbitration rules; The ruling is final and binding on all parties.
8. Other terms
1. If any clause in this agreement is completely or partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, or violates any applicable law, the clause shall be deemed deleted, but the remaining clauses of this agreement shall still be valid and have Binding.
2. WearLog+ has the right to modify this agreement at any time in accordance with changes in relevant laws and regulations, as well as the company's operating conditions and business strategy adjustments, without the need to separately notify users. The revised agreement will be announced on the WearLog+ website (www.cc.unified.co.jp and www.unified.co.jp). Users can browse the latest terms of service agreement through WearLog+ website at any time. When a dispute occurs, the latest agreement text shall prevail. If you do not agree with WearLog+'s amendments to the relevant terms of this agreement, the user has the right to stop using the network service. If the user continues to use the network service, it is deemed that the user accepts the amendments made by WearLog+ to the relevant terms of this agreement.
3. WearLog+ has the right to interpret and modify this agreement to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9. Ways to store or share Google user data
1. Search WearLog+ in Google Play, download and install,
2. Open WearLog+ and enter user nickname/gender/age/height and other information
3. After entering the homepage, click the settings button in the upper left corner to enter the settings page
4. Find the Google Fit binding entry, select the Google account, and authorize the permission to write weight data, heart rate data and other health data;
5. After the authorization is successful, choose to stand on the body fat scale on the WearLog+ homepage, and the weighing is completed.
6. WearLog+ will automatically upload the set of weight data and heart rate data to Google Fit;
7. The user opens Google Fit and can see a set of weight data and heart rate data just uploaded.